Personalize Your Baby's Christening With Photos
Your baby's baptism is a special and spiritual event meant to be shared with family and friends. Whether you're planning a small get together at your home after the church service or an elaborate reception to celebrate, you'll want to commemorate this important day. Here are some easy ideas you can use to personalize your baby's christening with photos.
1. Photo baptism invitations are a wonderful way to set the stage for your baby's special day. You can include one or more photos of your precious little angel, plus information on the church service and a request to share the celebration after the ceremony. It's a great way to introduce your little one to those who may never have met him in person. These photo christening invitations will stand out and get your invitation noticed.
2. Photo baptism bookmarks can be given either to each person who attends your baby's christening service at the church, or just to family and friends who celebrate with you later. But either way, they're unique keepsakes. There's room for your baby's photo and a personalized message. You can even add a favorite Bible verse. They're especially appropriate for the occasion, because they can hold a place in the Bibles of your guests as a constant reminder of your baby's christening.
3. Photo baptism favors are available in a variety of products. Photo magnets are a popular choice, because it is inevitable that they will end up prominently displayed on your guest's refrigerators. There are photo candles, coasters, keyrings and mirrors, just to name a few.
Sweet treats are another good choice for photo christening favors. You can make your own photo candy bar wrappers, download free templates from the internet or have them made for you. These wrappers replace the brand name ones on standard chocolate bars. Or for something even more unusual, you can order photo chocolate lollipop favors, which contain your baby's photo and personalization. The photo is actually printed right onto the chocolate itself using safe, tasteless food dyes.
4. Photo baptism centerpieces are easy to make. Place teddy bears on your table and have each of them hold a small framed photo of your baby. To take it a step further, you can find angel bears on the internet or pick up a pair of teddy bear wings and accessories at your local Build-A-Bear.
Another idea is to use flower pots spray painted a pastel color. Fill with styrofoam. Take heavy gauge craft wire, cut to different lengths, coil, and then flatten the coil. Stick the uncoiled ends into the styrofoam, and slip photos of your baby into the flattened coils.
5. A photo baptism memory book is one of the nicest gifts you can give to your baby as a tribute to the occasion. Because he is too young to remember this day, you can document it for him. Take lots of photos of your baby and your guests. Don't forget to take snapshots of the outside of the church, as well as the party decorations at the reception. Include the photo invitations and a photo favor. Have each of the guests write a comment on a page that you slip into the memory book.
As you can see, it doesn't take much effort to personalize your baby's baptism with photos. You can be sure your guests will appreciate and admire the pictures of your baby as they join in this joyful celebration. After all, it's all about your little one and his christening day.
christening gowns, christening outfits